Join Karen B. Mariscal, from Margolis & Bloom, and Leo Rotman, financial adviser from River Financial Group, give a presentation on questions you may have on financial planning and transitioning. Some questions they will answer, include:
- Are there any government benefits that can help my family?
- Do I have to do any special planning for my child without disability?
- Do I need to select a guardian?
- What is a special needs trust and do I need one?
- Do I need a special will or will any type be just fine?
The program will be on Thursday, December 4th, at the Charles River Associates located on 4 Strathmore Road in Natick. The program will start at 7 p.m. and it is free-of-charge but registration is required.
To RSVP, contact Betsy Hinchey at email@example.com